* Samples delivery:We offer free samples to customers all over the world, and customers share the international express cost with us. In general, we send out samples by DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, ARAMEX, etc...., shipping time will be about 3~5 days to different countries and areas.+ Read More
Seven Trust Industry Co., Ltd, founded in the year 2008, is a hi-tech enterprise which specializes in the R&D, sales, and service of WPC materials. Introducing international core technology, and with the improvement in the recipe of raw materials and production technology, it has formed a product structure system of multi-variety serious of product.+ Read More
Wood Plastic Composite Co-Extrusion Decking Description
CO-extrusion decking is the production of industry's most advanced extrusion molding technology, which is wood plastic surface coated with co-extrusion layer evenly and firmly.Using this new technology of wood plastic co-extrusion, in addition to retaining the traditional wood plastic mouldproof, insects and other physical performance advantages, it also has stronger abrasion resistance, scratch resistance, dirt resistance and weather resistance, more beautiful and durable. It is applicable to high-end outdoor landscape projects.
Our co-extruded boards are the next generation in composite decking. Each board offers the traditional qualities of composite decking boards with the unparalleled beauty of a deep wood grain ageless look.
Wood Co-Extruded Decking is the latest innovation in composite decking. It still utilises a concealed clip system like our other composite decking but there are advantages which take it beyond standard composite.
Unlike other composite products our co-extruded boards have little colour fade ensuring the character of the product will be retained over its lifetime.
The boards are more durable, scratch resistant and will not lose colour making them ideal for large commercial projects.
1. High density, high strength, clean, beautiful, service life is 3 times longer than that of ordinary wooden materials, can be 100% recycled. 2. Acid and alkali corrosion resistance, waterproof, anti-moth, anti-fungus, anti-bacteria, can be used in open air. 3. 1.Can be recycled for second processing; can be sawed, nailed, drilled and dug. Don't need to be painted. The shape, color and size also can be adjusted as clients require.
Installation Instructions Of Co-Extrusion Decking
1. Before installing the joist, make sure the ground is flat and solid so that the joist can be fastened tightly on the ground. Then dig holes with percussion drill in the deck area and bury the plastic tube into the holes.
2. Take the buried expansion tube as center, put the joist stably on the center line, pierce the joist with pistol drill and nail the screw into the expansion tube.
3. Nail the expansion screw into the top of the vertical joint of two joists.
4. Put flat the deck along the vertical direction of joists, the ending deck can be fixed on the joist with screw to make sure the accuracy of it being the base floor for other decks.
5. Install clips on the other side of the first deck, and start installing decks in order.
6. Install 2 joists in the longitudinal joint of two decks.
7. To avoid possible deformation caused by temperature change, joists can not be tied too closely.
8. Outside the last deck, use the same installation method as that of the first deck, install edge seal and terminal sealing board.
FAQ Of Co-Extrusion Decking
Ask: Is WPC an environmentally friendly material? How to deal with waste WPC? Will waste WPC pollute the environment?
Answer: The environmental significance of WPC is multiple, on the one hand consumed waste plastic and wood powder what pollute environment, on the other hand because it can effectively replace the use of wood in the outdoors, thus substantial savings in valuable natural resources. Because it does not contain any toxic ingredients, it can do same treatment as ordinary construction waste, will not cause any pollution to the environment. Can be recycled.
Ask: Will WPC decking and railing fade in color?
Answer: Most materials exposed to UV and other weathering effects will fade.WPC decking and railing solutions are blended with high quality raw material and UV-inhibiting pigments to minimize fade and produce products consistent in color. All products will fade evenly. WPC Evolutions has an added 25-year Fade.
Ask: The quality of WPC?
Answer: WPC's synthetic components of polyurethane and plastic are able to protect the plastic decking planks from rot, mold, fungus, pests and other natural elements that greatly contribute to the deterioration of other types of decking materials. These keep the materials eventual deterioration much slower compared to natural wood. The technology behind such products has gone through extensive lengths to make these wood plastic composites high in quality without sacrificing the look of natural wood.
Ask: What's characteristic of WPC?
Answer: Looks and feels like natural wood,Durable,anti-impact ,wearproof ,with high density,High capacity of UV-resistance,and color stability. Highly resistant to moisture and termites,Easy to be installed and low labor cost,equires no painting ,no glue,low maintenance.